Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neverland

Every Player MUST Read this

10 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone , I was thinking today , why don't we make a couple of items unspawnable , because the server is getting kind of boring like this , there's no goal we have everything , there's no showing off , and the key to get an active rsps is to make the players chase a goal ; what i mean is the following.

-Make Gp unspawnable 

-Add a store where you can buy rares [Santa hat , Phats , Hweens , Gilded Scim/2h , Sled]

-Also this will help the server as we can get donations for selling those unspawnables , and we will be able to build a better server for you 

-A lot of new players will be joining 

-The server won't be dead anymore

All i'm asking is from the players to actually think about this and let us know what they think about it , this will be better for the server , but it is dependent on the community's response , i'm going to leave this till the end of next month and i will add a poll , if it's a yes and you have something to add let us know in the comments below , and if it is a no i would love to hear what do you think we should add/remove/do to get this server a little bit active.

-EuphoriaStaffTeam

Yes I think it's good idea and i think will make the server more interesting and would give much more reason to play rather than just log in and afk at F2p. To earn GP i think the best way should be to pk in dangerous pking zones

i think its a great idea

we just need to think of a good way to earn gp

@Idiocity It's why i want you guys to make comments on what you think we should do , to pleasure you 

I think this is a great idea, and adding to that list, you should make Nex items and Spirit shields unspawnable aswell, as these can be obtained by bossing. Also you should add pets to most bosses as this is a symbol to show your grinding. Add all drops into the News: Announcer aswell. Thank you.

11 minutes ago, Hoe Bo said:

I think this is a great idea, and adding to that list, you should make Nex items and Spirit shields unspawnable aswell, as these can be obtained by bossing. Also you should add pets to most bosses as this is a symbol to show your grinding. Add all drops into the News: Announcer aswell. Thank you.

i'm not sure if we can add pets on 718 , we do have regular pets such as baby dragons , but not sure if we can add custom pets , and the nex+shield idea will be taken under consideration.

I wanted to ask when will the unspawnable updates come to live on the actual server we were about to have it before the server got shut down?

Honestly, I simply don't have the time. It would be cool to see Euphoria grow, but being full time in school it really limits updates I can do. As for the future, I managed to get hosting for a long time for free in West Europe (don't know exact location). This means Euphoria will always be online for around another 2 years for free running on the best hardware (8 core, 16gb dedicated server). -still running on a cheap host, I have yet to transfer to this new one.

Maybe on holidays I can work on something for you guys, but for the time being; sorry, just simply can't do it.