A Fat Potato

Login

10 posts in this topic

"You must change your account's display name before you can login" 

And when i click change display name it takes to my computer's downloaded files. 

Any fixes?

Hi Potato,

You will receive this message if the account you are trying to create has the username of another accounts display. For example, if my username is Bob but I set the display name to Bobby, even though Bobby isn't a user, no one else can make an account with this until I remove the display name or change it on Bob. 

If you are receiving this notice on an account you own, please let me know the user.

Thanks,

Andre

On 6.9.2017 at 3:10 AM, Andre said:

Hi Potato,

You will receive this message if the account you are trying to create has the username of another accounts display. For example, if my username is Bob but I set the display name to Bobby, even though Bobby isn't a user, no one else can make an account with this until I remove the display name or change it on Bob. 

If you are receiving this notice on an account you own, please let me know the user.

Thanks,

Andre

This is my account but it's been such a long time and i can't quite remember it, i've prestiged so i think it's on the list or whatever

22 hours ago, A Fat Potato said:

This is my account but it's been such a long time and i can't quite remember it, i've prestiged so i think it's on the list or whatever

Let me know the display name and I'll get the username for you. Also give me an account you've been playing on so I can confirm you are the account owner.

On 9.9.2017 at 2:36 PM, Andre said:

Let me know the display name and I'll get the username for you. Also give me an account you've been playing on so I can confirm you are the account owner.

Ah damn. I'm really not sure of the display name and i haven't played on any other account. Kinda just took a break. It just annoys me that i can't really clarify that it is my account.

But i think the display name is "A fat potato". And i think it has a pink title saying Woof Woof :P. But that's all i really can remember.

I understand that you have to have some way of confirming that i own the account but i can't think of anything.

Edited by A Fat Potato
Try " A Fat Potatoe "

if you have another acc or if u can make a new account right now and give him the username of that acc and the display name he can see if ur the real owner of the old acc too , by checking ip adresses

4 hours ago, Neverland said:

if you have another acc or if u can make a new account right now and give him the username of that acc and the display name he can see if ur the real owner of the old acc too , by checking ip adresses

Ah yes. Well i made a new account and it's called " Protato ".

On 16/09/2017 at 3:15 AM, A Fat Potato said:

Ah yes. Well i made a new account and it's called " Protato ".

I will add an update ingame sometime today and then get the account associated with the display 'a fat potato' and verify its you and give you the credentials.

Okay the username attached to the display name 'A Fat Potato' has the username: 'am a potato'. The IPmatches an account you recently played on so I'll reset the password and PM it to you.